vegan chocolate truffles
- 1 ¼ cup Dorset Cereals Super High Fibre Muesli
- ½ cup all natural almond butter
- ¼ cup vegan dark chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup raisins
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 100 g vegan dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- ½ cup fine unsweetened coconut, toasted
- Fleur de sel
- In a food processor, process the Dorset Cereals Super High Fibre Muesli until it starts to break into smaller flakes and pieces. Add in the almond butter, chocolate, raisins and coconut sugar and process until very smooth and moist.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon mat and roll the balls into 2 tablespoon balls. Place on the baking sheet and freeze for at least 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, fill a saucepot up with 1 inch of water and heat on medium. Place the chocolate and coconut oil in a heat proof bowl on top of the pot and simmer until the chocolate gently melts.
- Once the balls are set and cold, place the coconut into a dish or bowl. Dunk the balls into the chocolate and either roll in the coconut or just sprinkle with fleur de sel before setting back onto the baking sheet. Allow the chocolate to set at room temperature, in the fridge or in the freezer. Enjoy!