vegan tropical fruit crisps
- 2 cups pineapple, finely diced
- 4 cups banana, diced
- 2 cups mango, finely diced
- 4 tsp coconut oil
- 4 tsp coconut sugar
- 4 tsp whole wheat flour
- Pinch each of cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and lime zest
- 1 ½ cups Dorset Fruit, Nuts & Seeds Muesli
- 3 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 6 tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 6 tbsp. whole wheat flour
- 6 tbsp. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. lime zest
- Pinch each of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pineapple, banana, mango, coconut oil, coconut sugar, flour and a pinch each of cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and lime zest. If doing individual portions, divide between 8 1-cup oven-safe ramekins or transfer to one oven safe pie plate or 8x8” square baking pan.
- In another bowl, mix together the Dorset Fruit, Nuts & Seeds Muesli, coconut sugar, coconut oil, flour, coconut, lime zest, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Transfer the fruit filling to 8 ramekins or the baking pan and top with the Dorset Muesli mixture. If using ramekins, place the ramekins on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes for the mini size, or 20-25 minutes for the large size.